Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Autumn in the Air

Did I mention that this week has been absolutely BEAUTIFUL?!?!

I love the feeling of fall in the air. 

The fall cleaning has been much more pleasant and satisfying with the windows
wide open and the smell of fresh air throughout the house.

This afternoon - the house smells of fresh bread -
so nice to bake in the middle of the day -
and looking forward to a slice of bread with my baked potato soup.

Tomorrow will be busy.
We are headed about 1 hour north to help a church pass out tracts
at their town's APPLE FESTIVAL!
Also looking forward to taking in the arts, crafts, and of course some apples!

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, your baked potato soup sounds good! Jen made bread last night while I was at a class, and we ended up with 4 sick kiddos last night, 2 more today, and Jon we can't be sure on. Most food doesn't sound good to either Jen or I, but I think I could get some potato soup down. We had the nice weather today, too - so open windows and lots of fresh air for a sick house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope that the family is on the mend. Hubby seems to be fighting something now - sent him to work with chicken and rice soup. Hoping for a full day of work - but wouldn't be surprised to see him home early.

      Delete