Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Harmony

There is nothing like tight harmony. 
I love the sound of a good quartet or trio ...
I love the harmony of great, old hymns ...
I love the workings of an intricate sonata or concerto. 

I am thankful that God's Word works in harmony with itself.  Of course, that only makes sense, but sometimes it is just so clear.  Sunday morning, I taught about the 10 plagues in Sunday School and how God showed His power - teaching His children that they could trust Him.  The morning message from Mark 11 was simply "... have faith in God."  Hubby spoke Sunday night from Habakuk and Romans 1, "the just shall live by faith."  And then last night a message from Psalm 77 reminding us to rest in the character of God when things just don't make sense.  I also was in Habakkuk for my own Bible reading on Wednesday which reinforced all of the lessons.  Hmmm?  Perhaps I am supposed to be practicing more faith in my life? 

No comments:

Post a Comment