Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

The Dirty Work


I was reminded this week to be thankful for those that do the "dirty work."  On Monday, I discovered that I had a clogged pipe in the kitchen (who ever heard of running a sink pipe parallel to the floor?).  Hubby was home, so he graciously cleaned it out.  That was beyond NASTY!  It made me thankful for hubby and for all of the plumbers in the world who deal with that kind of thing daily. 

Then this morning, I went to take the trash to the roadside and discovered that the can and the trash bags were COVERED with maggots - GROSS!  I did my best to hose everything off before the trash men came, but they just kept coming from inside the bags.  Imagine facing that numerous times throughout the morning and week? 

I am thankful for these workers who do their job in order to make my life a whole lot easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment