Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

For the tough days ...

There are days that are just tough...
there are things that don't seem to make sense ...
there are imperfect people ...
there are accidents ...
there are tragedies ...

I was reminded of this song this morning.
It is based on a Psalm.
The reminder is perfect.
I don't have to know why ...
I just have to remember that I serve a perfect Heavenly Father.


His Way Is Perfect

by Becky Kistler

When my way seems dark and drear and the future I don’t know, 
My heart feels so empty as the tears unending flow.
When my heart breaks with sorrow and a tempest fills my soul,
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control.


Chorus
His way is perfect, His way is perfect.
Though I don’t understand His wise and loving plan,
His way is perfect. His way is perfect.
Take my life and make a vessel purified.
God makes no mistakes, His way is best. 
 

When the toils of life are come and my heart is worn with care,
I faint ‘neath the burden of a cross I cannot bear.
When the joy has departed from my sorrow stricken soul,
This one thing I know for sure: my God is in control.


Psalm 18:30
As for God, his way is perfect: the word of the LORD is tried: 
he is a buckler to all those that trust in him.

No comments:

Post a Comment