This week's Tuesday Transformation is a "Work-In-Progress."
Before shots - I thought I had better and didn't take any new ones.
We had repaired the hole, but couldn't fix the whole problem without removing the old decking.
Last Thursday, we removed all of the old decking and railing.
Friday, we went shopping for the new wood and starting laying the floor.
Saturday, we repaired a hole in the side of the trailer
and laid the rest of the floor.
I also freshened the paint on the posts and frame.
We put the post caps on.
hopefully the stairs will be constructed and maybe work begun on the railings.