Pages

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Everyone Needs It ...

God continues to show me that everyone ... EVERYONE ...
needs fellowship.
There are those who may claim to be loners,
but even they need the touch of others.

For many years, I have feared to "just stop in"
to see people in the church.
I felt intrusive.
I wondered if it was only meeting a need that I had for company.
But with each additional visit,
the chatting increased,
the visits lengthened,
people grow more comfortable.
Sometimes they remind me that they value it.
Sometimes they make sure that I am making a return visit.
I am shown that I need to give fellowship.

The need is great.
It becomes harder in a fast-paced world.
My days are filled with other ministries and home responsibilities.
It is hard to skip the text and arrive in person.
But I need it, and so do the people in my life.

Is there someone that you can minister to today?
Is there a visit that you can make this week?
Later this month?

You may meet someone's needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment