Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

The Old Switcheroo

This summer I have spent a lot of time outdoors.
The house got painted including trim.
The porches were resealed.
Last week, I repainted the white parts of the decks.
I also worked in the gardens last week to tidy them up.

This week, I was back in the house.
Not only did the rain drive me in,
but we needed to fix up a room for my MIL's upcoming visit.
We had moved the guest room to the smaller of our two extra bedrooms,
because most of our guests are one nighters and that was sufficient.
Since our guest will be with us about 2 1/2 weeks,
we switched the guest room back to the big room.
Because that room gets the bright morning sun,
we added some room darkening curtains.
I finally replaced the sheets which were left from my college days 😀.
We emptied part of the closet (and once again realized that we have a lot of stuff).
We emptied a chest of drawers.

The room is ready for Saturday and so are we!

No comments:

Post a Comment