Pages

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

What Will You Transform Today?


What are you desiring to transform in your life?

For me,
it may be health,
it may be my home,
it may be a circumstance,
it may be an added discipline.

It only takes ONE decision.

Will I snack before dinner?
Will it be sweet tea or water?
Willl I stay on top of the cleaning, the weeding, the laundry?
Will I be part of the solution, or part of the problem?
Will I stick to a disciplined schedule or blow it off?

Maybe you are not seeking to "transform" your life,
but now that one decision today could affect you life in a great way.

While this does apply to the adults reading this blog,
I especially challenge my younger readers (yes, you nieces and nephews).
Make wise decisions today!
Spend time in God's Word.
Make wise use of your time.
Be helpful.
Look for ways to minister to the needs of others.
Keep learning all you can today so that the open doors before you are many.

No comments:

Post a Comment