Pages

Monday, August 21, 2017

Thankful Thursday: the Monday Edition

Well, as life goes,
my schedule has been anything but scheduled.
My "Thankful Thursday" post is late,
but ...
better late than never.

Thursday was our 15th anniversary.
It is not hard to think of what to post in honor of this day.
How thankful I am for 15 years of marriage.
How thankful I am to be loved so unconditionally.
How thankful I am for a God who grounds us when life's turmoil would seek to overthrow.
How thankful I am for a union that truly is most often unified.
How thankful I am for the transformation of mind that has happened to both of us to make us more like God and better able to serve and love one another.

I am thankful for the strong man by my side ...
the one who challenges me ...
the one who encourages me to do right ...
the one who props me up or lets me rest when strength is failing...

On Thursday,
we began our day with an interval run.
How we enjoy the time together.
Time to work on health together.
Time to talk (when I am able).
Time to challenge and encourage.

15 years and prayfully many more

No comments:

Post a Comment