Pages

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Truth and Righteousness

Revelation 19:1-2a

And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments:


This is our church Bible verse for the week
and part of the Sunday School lesson that I will teach on Sunday morning.
It is also a great reason to be thankful.

It is easy to get down as we look at wickedness around us.
I am thankful that I serve a God that rules with truth and righteousness.
We may not see rewards or punishments in our timing,
but His timing is perfect and can be trusted.
Alleluia ... Praise the Lord!


I am also thankful for the ability that God has given for the body to heal itself.
Hubby was struggling last week with some respiratory "stuff."
With rest, smart eating, and prayer,
he is feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment