Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Let Me Reintroduce You

 Yesterday, I actually had the car for the day, 
but I have enjoyed my walks each day
and decided to carry on with my walk to Kroger
including my 2 overloaded totes on the way home.

I stepped out at about 11 am.
I was reintroduced to warm, southern weather.
The walk was not really that far,
but I was glad that I hadn't waited until mid afternoon.
I made a mental note to start to get out a little earlier each day.

Hubby also got reintroduced yesterday as we enjoyed walking to 
Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, and Dicks Sporting Goods in the evening
in search of a more suitable work backpack for him.

We also enjoyed walking for over 2 hours this morning.
One of the perks of living in or near a city is a greenway!
In many places, they have torn up old rail tracks and paved a path for walking, running, and biking.
B.G. is still in the process of fully developing their trail, 
but we did get a good 3 miles (at least) out and back.
We also discovered some nice jigging loops.

After we finished, in the warm late morning sun,
we stopped for an iced coffee.
We are enjoying the "unlimited sip club."
We belonged to Panera's sip club in OR for a 3 month trial,
but it was enough out of our way, that we probably only used it 2-3 times.
It was not worth the subscription fee to continue.
Another free trial came across my emails last week.
Panera is now in my backyard practically,
they offered another 3 months free,
so we are enjoying free date nights
and cold drinks for some hot walks.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I came across you blog today again by accident. Well, no accident I guess. The Lord led me here. I have prayed for you regularly when you were without a church home in NC. I often wondered where you went and now I know where you are going. You both are still in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete