Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2022

The Right Tools for the Job

 Every job requires tools.
Hubby has needed hand tools ... And lots of them.
Sometimes a car is needed.
Sometimes a computer is all that is needed.

In Oregon, my job required reusable bags.
Laws required us to bring our own bag or be charged per bag.

At first, I bought some fairly unstructured ripstop bags.
They were light, easy to throw in my purse.
They worked well around town ...
... Most of the time.

One day, I walked to town.
In my purchase, I bought some eggs, some clearance items, some fruit.
As a walked home, my back began to feel damp.
"I must be sweating!"
But I wasn't sweating.
As I walked, a few of my eggs had broken and were oozing through my bag and down the back of my skirt.

Later, I purchased the right tool ...
A tote box!


I just love them.
I have five tote boxes and 2 less structured cooler bags.
They were easy to pack at self checkout.
They traveled well.
My fruit got home unbruised.
And as I do all my shopping on foot these days, 
They are definitely the right tool for the job.

No comments:

Post a Comment