Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2022

The Number of Perfection

 If seven is the number of perfection,
Then maybe I only have only one more move.
Today, I received my new license ...
my sixth state.

NY
FL
NY
WA
NC
OR
KY

The residency process is never fun,
But it went relatively quickly today.
It took about 2 hours for license, inspection, and registration.
I was very glad not to have to test at all ... Not even the written part.

A Kentucky standard license plate can say
"In God We Trust"
Which we chose.
What a change from the liberal west coast!

Hubby took the day off,
So we also enjoyed lunch at the best southern fast food restaurant,
Changed oil in an abandoned lot,
And found a beautiful park with walking trails nearby.

I must walk to the store tomorrow since I haven't been in 4 days and I have only been buying what I can physically carry when I have shopped.
I think it will be Aldi tomorrow ... The furthest walk at 1 mile each way.




No comments:

Post a Comment