Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Flops!

I will not be posting any recipes today. 
Why? 
Well, I have had a few "Flops" this week. 
In my pursuit of stovetop recipes (instead of the oven),
I hit some real losers this week. 
Bummer. 
I am glad for a hubby who appreciates my efforts and even graciously eats the awful leftovers :)
Maybe it helped that I made him a peach-plum pie this week!

It was a busy day of piano lessons and cleaning.  I had 6 students today and then worked on tidying the trailer and ironing a stack of work shirts.  Now it is nightfall and the Greek lessons are calling my name.  Right now I am working on memorizing the imperfect verb "to be" and articles and lots of noun endings!

1 comment:

  1. i'm so glad to hear what you have been doing. God bless you. <3

    ReplyDelete