Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Goal Update

Still working on sticking with my weekly/monthly/yearly goals.

Last week, I finished Spring Cleaning half of the house.  I finished the areas we use on a daily basis and have 3 less used rooms to go.  Two on the easy-side and one disaster zone.  I have a friend who is planning a yard sale in 2 weeks so that will be great - the disaster zone can be organized by getting rid of all the clutter.  One man's trash is another man's treasure ... and all of the money is going to go toward the purchase of tracts!

I start week 6 of the couch to 5K program today.  There are intervals of walking and running today and Wednesday with the goal of 22 minutes of straight jogging on Friday.  Last Friday, I did manage to jog for 20 minutes, but I really think that I run slower than I walk :)

I am about 1/2 way through Galatians 2 in my desire to be more disciplined in memorization.  Last week was a little rough, but things are starting to stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment