Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Seeds

All the flowers of all the tomorrows
are in the seeds of today.


I read this quote last night and of course it caught my eye.
I love gardening. 
I love watching things grow.
Currently, I am enjoying seeing the baby pea plants in the garden.
Yet often when I view the seeds in my life -
I view them as the blackberry seeds that are stuck in my teeth
or the watermelon seed that I spit out
and not as a source of flowers or vegetables.
Every life will have some seeds,
some hard times that may annoy or need to be discarded,
but those seeds produce something good if properly planted and nourished.

* * * * * * * *
Goal Progress:
Finished Spring Cleaning in the master bed and bath!
Laundry Room and Part of Kitchen today.
Currently working on week 5 of the 9 week running program.
Friday the plan is to jog for 20 minutes straight.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the running! I think amount of time running tells more than distance. On Saturday, I did 3 miles in 22:14, so not as strenuous in my book as someone running for 25 minutes. The 2-6 mile bike rides today were strenuous as they use different muscles than just running. But I saved some gas. :)

    ReplyDelete