Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A Special Survey

I was doing just a little shopping yesterday.  Of course, the rows of Easter goodies caught my eye.  No, we don't celebrate with Easter baskets and heaps of candy, but I do enjoy a good jelly bean now and again while hubby usually gets at least one Cadbury Creme Egg (they just look to much like a raw egg inside for my liking).  CVS had their jelly beans on sale and then returned all of your money in the form of Extra Bucks so I picked up a bag.  While Starburst Jelly Beans are my favorite, the fruit flavor that I picked up aren't bad.  I am not a big fan of the clove and licorice flavor that come with the spice jelly beans or the tropical flavor (pina colada, coconut) that I tried last year on this same CVS sale. 

So what's your opinion?
 
Check out the poll on the side bar and let me know what you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment