Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Published

I had to laugh at the girls in my Sunday School class after services on Sunday.  I asked them about their schooling and one of the girls complained about rough drafts and editing.  The age old question arose:  "What is the purpose?"  "When will I ever write and rewrite numerous times outside of school?"  I am sure that I asked the same questions while in school.  Today, I value all of the training that I received in English and in Composition.  With tract publication on my mind, I promptly explained that when we work on gospel literature, we do not publish the first thing that we put on paper.  It is worked and reworked to make it concise and direct.  There is value to learning to be clear and to writing properly.

Yesterday, the shipment of Spanish tracts arrived.  I always love to see the UPS driver pull up with another big box of literature.  Yesterday, the Afrikaans tract was made available for purchase.  I believe that the Russian version is well on its way and we are praying for a German, a Chinese, and a French translation soon.  I think that our friend has 10 languages planned in all!

No comments:

Post a Comment