Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nothing better ...

Sometimes there is nothing better ...
 

than a hot cup of tea.
 
It is not often that tea sounds great.
I am more of a latte girl for the most part.
But during recovery, you can keep the "cawfee."  (that's the NY in me coming out)
While I may be on the mend,
it is slow going.
On this Thankful Thursday
I am thankful for a nice cup of tea
"I Love Lemon" this morning.
 
And, yes, sometimes I break out those dainty little cups
and have a private tea party.
The tea lifts my spirit as does the dainty china.

2 comments:

  1. And, yes, sometimes I break those dainty little cups.....

    That sound like something that would come from our house. Are you really breaking that many cups or out you just getting them out of the cupboard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sometimes I do break them, but that is not what I meant here. Error has been fixed! Looks like someone had a typo here as well :) "or out"

      Delete