Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

Happy New Year one and all!
We wish you a year of spiritual growth and wellness.

Does that tell you where my resolutions lie?

Hubby made his resolution to know Christ better this year and asked me to join in.
He encouraged me to read through the gospels with an eye on the character of Christ
and then to emulate that character.
As I read this morning in Matthew, I came to the baptism of Jesus.
Today, I saw Christ's submission to His Father's will.
John did not want to baptize his Savior, he knew he was unworthy,
but Jesus assured him that it was part of God's plan and a righteous act.

True submission to God's will -
I often struggle to accept His way the first time.
If I am to be like Christ, I need to submit willingly.

I also resolve each year to try to be more healthy in my eating and activities,
To be more disciplined in my daily tasks by sticking to routine, and
and to finish memorizing Galatians and start another book.

No comments:

Post a Comment