Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Look Around

Usually the act of thanksgiving is nothing more than disciplining myself to look around.

So on this Thankful Thursday,
that is what I did.

I am thankful for ...

an empty laundry hamper

Clean laundry - drying in the sun and cool breeze

the dwindling Ebay table
products on top, packaging on the bottom
I was going to put many of my Christmas decorations out in yard sale fashion  for 5 cents a piece
but on Ebay, they are selling for 99 cents or more

Dinner in the crockpot - yummy!
Spaghetti tonight.
The crockpot is a lifesaver on Thursdays when I teach piano all afternoon.

Spring - and the beautiful Bradford Pears around the park

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hanging our laundry outdoors! Enjoy the beautiful spring weather.

    ReplyDelete