Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Still a Work in Progress

So the only room that I have not shared,
is the main bathroom.
There is a good reason for that.
It is still under construction.

The flooring is the only one in the trailer that has not been replaced.
We plan to do this if we are here long.
The shower walls had been painted.
I just didn't feel like I could clean them adequately and they did not match the tub.
I am still stripping the paint on the shower walls.
I am still making fabric flowers for the curtain pockets.
We have yet to do a Thomas Kinkade puzzle to frame for above the towel bar.

A work in progress...
but it is on its way.


I need to find a new place for the red towels -
they just are not working for me with the pastels.

See all the tools for stripping paint ...
also notice some of my wiggly stripes :)
Can I call it character?

Fabric flowers ... a find on Pinterest
I needed some blue in the house - so I am putting it in the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment