Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pumpkins and Huge Puzzles

I am thinking pumpkin again - 
though it does not feel like fall yet,
I know that it is the season for the fall flavors of 
pumpkin,
apple,
cinnamon,
nutmeg ...

Enjoyed pumpkin pancakes this morning,
with homemade pumpkin creamer in my coffee.
We relished a pumpkin pie last week,
and maybe I will make another while hubby works this weekend.

I am thankful for the changing seasons.
I love the promise of cooler temps,
and the changes in available fruits and veggies.

What about the huge puzzle?
I am thankful that we have rounded up the parts to put a friend's car back together.
She had a little fender-bender at the start of the school year,
and hubby is making the car usable and safe again.
I am thankful for the internet - which connected us with some of the parts,
and a very helpful and knowledgable clerk 
at the local auto parts store (you don't always get one).

2 comments:

  1. How do you make your creamer? You can email me if that is easier. Sounds yummy!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. A link to the recipe has been added ... thanks for asking ... hope you enjoy.

    ReplyDelete