Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

What's Cooking?

You have already seen it in parts,
but I would like to welcome you to my kitchen.



You know that we were pleased with the outcome of the countertops and cabinets.
It is always nice to have new appliances.
We had purchased the range for our last rental when the rental only had 3 working burners,
but the refrigerator is new.
I am thrilled for a working exhaust fan.

There is less cabinet space,
but somehow everything has a place now.
I love having a large silverware drawer ...
I even brought out my wedding registry silver for everyday now that I have more room.


The side counter below is my "office."
Phone,
pens and pencils,
my budget worksheet,
and a basket of coupons, notes, mail, receipts, things to be dealt with...


No comments:

Post a Comment