Pages

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Technology

Almost daily, I am thankful for the technology that makes life easier. 
On Tuesday, one of my guests noticed my dehumidifier.
Within moments, he had accessed a news story which linked that appliance with a recall.
What a blessing to have that information at the click of a button.

This morning, I am planning gluten-free, casein-free recipes for a church dinner.
Again - a wealth of help just a "google" away.

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Garlic Bread or knock off Olive Garden Bread Sticks

Also - I am thankful to have the puzzle finished to frame in my bathroom.
Yes, my guests helped with that as well!




2 comments:

  1. Are you sending in your cord and information for a partial refund on the dehumidifier? Mine is part of it, but I keep forgetting to do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am waiting on the "return kit" and then I will send them what they require. I do not really need a dehumidifier here in NC - so we will just tuck away the refund :)

      Delete