Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Little, but Wise (Part I of IV)

Proverbs 30:25 
The ants are a people not strong, 
yet they prepare their meat in the summer;


I am nearing the end of the trek through Proverbs.
In fact, since I had already blogged about the Proverbs 31 woman,
 I thought that my last Wednesday post would be the last of this series.
Until I thought on this section.
Little, but wise.

How many people feel little, small, insignificant?
Do you ever wonder what you can do?
Do you tend to belittle your role in the home?

Be like the ants -
busy, diligent, active, ... they look ahead, they prepare

Can you be like the ant in your home?
Are you diligent and prepared?

Make an effort to bless your home by planning ahead.
Does everyone have clothes to wear tomorrow?
Do you have a plan for each meal tomorrow?
Will you be diligent to clean something in the house today?
How will you bless your husband (or brother or dad - single girls)?
Is there something you can do today to free up time later?

As I right this,
my mind flew to Christmas cards.
I like to hand-make cards and write personal greetings in each.
It is not too early to start those.
I need to start planning my Sunday School lesson and corresponding worksheet early in the week.
I need to plan to be an intentional blessing to someone in the church each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment