Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Nearing the Finish Line

Though I am jogging again,
it is not my thankful post for the week.

This week, I am thankful to be nearing the end of a BIG project.
Hubby has written a book
and the editing of a print version and an ebook is now complete.
We are waiting on the completed cover
and then we will wait for the physical proof copy.

The springboard from a free Template Maker on Amazon -
not fully customizable.

Found a designer on fiverr.com
His first interpretation.

Asked to soften the font -
misunderstanding and he softens the edges.

Back to fixing the font.

Font fixed -
just 2 minor changes coming.

I am thankful for a reason to learn and practice new skills.
I am thankful for the sites available to help in such endeavors.
I am thankful that the editing of the next one will be that much easier.
I am thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Will it print to paper and e-book at the same time? Is he self publishing? If he is, will we just order from you when the time comes? (I have more questions, but some answers will eliminate some of the questions.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is out in ebook NOW and we hope to have a release of the book by mid-December. We are publishing with lulu.com. We may also sell through a site called Gumroad - watch for updates.

      Delete