Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fill 'Er Up and Check It Out!

On this Thankful Thursday,
I am reminded of two things.

First I am thankful for the lowering gas prices.
I was thrilled to fill the little Focus for $20 yesterday.
The price on the sign was $1.99/gal.,
but with a gas discount ... I paid $1.89/gal.
Loving this little blessing.


I am also thankful for those who are observant.
I started Spring Cleaning on Monday.
I only accomplished the "Master Suite" on Monday,
but the first thing hubby said was, "Everything is so tidy."
Then yesterday I cleaned out the refrigerator.
Hubby could not stop commenting on it last night and again this morning.
I am thankful for the appreciation of my hubby.

I don't know how many husbands read this "girly" blog,
but can I encourage you to appreciate the mundane tasks that your wife does?
Force yourself to look for things to praise.
If she is a SAHW, she doesn't get the praise at work like you do - it must come from YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment