Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

...and is kind; ...

Last week,  we looked at the characteristic of love that we call patience or long suffering.  It is a continual, patient enduring of offense.  Now, lest I get cocky and say that I will endure in silence, but I am doing nothing extra in my home while the offense continues or until the offense is made right; Paul continues to describe charity as kind.  It is going out of my way to do something nice for someone else.  Here is some ACTION!  How will I do this today?  You know that pile of farm dirt that has accumulated at the front door and drives hubby crazy ... I will sweep it up before he gets home!  I can have the clippers ready and the counter cleared when he is ready to give himself a hair cut tonight.  I can plan meals that I know he really likes.  Get the idea?  Do something kind to show your love today!

In addition to looking for ways to show love through kind actions, I am continuing a cross stitch project - I am about 1/3 of the way done.  Must get going ... this one has a deadline!

No comments:

Post a Comment