Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Different Weekend

It is hard to believe that it is Friday already.  I spent much of the week putting  a Sunday School program together and dodging raindrops with my laundry.  Tonight we will go to a wedding rehearsal dinner.  I don't have a big part, and it is definitely a different role.  Usually I am a pianist or organist, but this time I get to play the flute.  Tomorrow is the "big day" for James and Elisabeth.  Hubby took the day off, so we will probably take a run in the morning.  He wants to clean the car and I will try to get some work done in the garden.  The wedding is in mid-afternoon and we should have the evening together.  Since my Saturday is "different,"  I need to get to the house cleaning today.  TTFN

2 comments:

  1. Wait. Are you playing in Elisabeth Reese's wedding? How cool! I hope it goes very well for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, That is the wedding. We have gone to church with her new husband since we arrived in NC. Chris had a few classes with her last semester and she has come to our church throughout the summer. She had one special number that she really wanted flute with ... so I obliged. I think it went well, though I wish you could have been here to do it:)

    ReplyDelete