Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

...charity envieth not; ...

It is easy to desire the gifts, abilities, praise, attention, activities of others ... especially in the home.  The Lord says in His Word that true love does not envy.  Love is generous in all situations.  It is eager to praise with sincerity.  How are you rejoicing in the success or activities within your family today?  It is not about competition, but about serving together.  If my husband is a success, I feel like a success.  I hope that his actions reflect well upon me and that my actions complement and build him up as well.

I am off to take hubby to work today and then to run ALOT of errands.  I like the prospect of being out for the day, but I must say that I must work to rejoice as I drive around in this HEAT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment