Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

Surprise Days

I am a day late on my Thankful Thursday entry.  Why?  Because hubby awoke to a phone call that he had the day off yesterday.  So today I am thankful for the days that God gives us to just rest or catch up from the hustle and bustle.  We enjoyed "sleeping in" after about 3 hours of intense storms through the night.  It was nice to have hubby's help as it was our week to clean at church.  We rested again in the afternoon and even took an evening run together when the heat broke a little (though the humidity was such that I think we were swimming).  I am also thankful that God impressed hubby to work on Tuesday so that he was not even short of work hours!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Sounds like a good week, all in all. I canned 21 quarts of peaches and 21 quarts of tomatoes yesterday, so just a little jealous of your rest. Lots of studying on my plate today, and several choices for tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete