Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Family

Today I am thankful for the family that God gave me.  I have a wonderful family that was given to me at birth.  I am sure that I am daily covered with their prayers for me.  I am thankful for their graciousness as I continue to learn and grow.  I am thankful for the opportunities that my parents gave me as a child that prepared me for various ministries today.  I am thankful for the examples of my 3 brothers and their wives as they serve faithfully in various churches in whatever aspect the Lord chooses.  I am thankful for parents who taught me the need for hard work and a contentment with simple things.

I am thankful for the husband that God gave to me and for his family.  I am thankful for a husband who just wants God will for our lives.  I am thankful for his work ethic that takes him through the heat of the day in outside work, that means working a job and going to school full-time.  I am thankful for his caring family that also covers us in prayers and has been so generous in so many ways.

God designed the family unit and what a blessing they are to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment