Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

All My Needs

 Philippians 4:19
But my God shall supply all your need
according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I am definitely a planner.  I like to have a plan.  I like to see how everything fits together, how everything will work out.  Our time in NC has definitely tested that trait of mine and caused me to work to develop faith and trust.  My Savior is rich - He owns it all!  When hubby took a pay cut this summer, the pieces did not look like they would fit together.  Oh me of little faith.  Hubby's part time (typically 30-32 hours) was made full time by 8 paying piano students.  Hubby's position in the "Pantry" allows him to know when food is marked down and to stretch the grocery budget.  I continue to get "hand-me-downs" that curb my desire to shop and to buy "new" clothes.  An inside, cooler job means that hubby consumes less food (plus he is getting older and can't do that any more).  God even used the TLC company to send me a free box of Pita Crisps - yummy, delicious.  A local food mart sold cups this summer that provided free refills of teas, soft drinks, and Icees all summer allowing for a FREE date whenever we need it!  God continues to provide and to teach us simplicity that just makes life easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment