Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Convicted by the Cults

About one month ago, I answered a knock at the door.  To my surprise, two Mormon girls stood on my front step.  My first reaction was to laugh, because I knew that they would continue around the trailer park and assumed the reactions and sermons that they would receive from the many Bible college students as they went around the park.  After they left, I was smitten.  It was 4:00 pm on a hot, sunny day ... It was easily above 90*.  There I sat in my cool trailer, while these girls were melting while getting the word out about a false religion.  It has been a lot easier to go out on Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings since these two ladies stood before me.  I have much better news to tell!

I Corinthians 15:3-4
For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received,
how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
And that he was buried,
and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

No comments:

Post a Comment