Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Friends

I started this blog to share pictures with my hubby while he was deployed.

Soon it developed into a way to keep friends and family aware of our "doings."

It has become more.
The blogger allows me to see that readers "stop in" from
Russia, Germany, Latvia, England, India, Canada ...
No, it doesn't tell me your name.
(though you could let me know that you stopped by with a comment)

I am not sure why they stop.

Perhaps they are looking for a recipe,
perhaps a verse,
perhaps a song,
perhaps just surfing blogspot,
perhaps a friend from college serving overseas.

For whatever reason, I am glad that you are here.
I am glad to share in your day.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your posts, though I am often remiss in commenting! : )

    ReplyDelete