Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Broken

I just hate when things are broken.
I have been wrestling with a computer with issues this week.
Absolutely no fun!
Then there is the broken glass while I am trying to get dinner together ...
or the broken clothespin ...
or the broken pipes ...
fill in the blank with your trial.

All of these broken things are of no use unless they are fixed.
A broken object needs just to be thrown out.

And yet, that is what my Savior wants.
A broken spirit.
A humble heart.
I know that I posted this verse last week, as well.
But it is still having an impact on me.
It is not about me ... or you ...
God must have reign in ALL things.

Psalm 51:17
The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:
a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

No comments:

Post a Comment