Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Memorization and Meditation

I have been challenged to get back to faithful Bible memory.
Friends and family asking me how the memory is going,
Asking how many books I have committed to memory now.
Total strangers challenging me by starting their own plans.
I had definitely fallen away from faithful, consistent memory and review.
I think that sometimes I try to bite off more than I can chew.
You know, too much ... too fast.
I also have to be more disciplined to rise earlier to give it the time that it needs.
So my goal is to learn the book of Galatians in a year's time.
Three verses a week should do it.
I am reviewing the book of James as well.
I love that book - so practical.
There are 17 "little" books in the New Testament.
I guess that will keep me busy for the next 17 years :)
That is a great way to work to keep the mind and spirit STRONG!

No comments:

Post a Comment