Pages

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Not In My Place

Do you know where your place is?

I have lots of places!

It is Saturday morning and I should be on door-to-door with hubby,
but I am home resting, trying to avoid a full onslaught of a
nasty bug that has been going around the county.

I HATE being out of my place.

That dislike is coupled with my parent's teaching,
that if I am too sick to do what I am supposed to do,
then I am too sick to do what I want to do.
Since I can't go out on door-to-door,
I won't get to go shopping this afternoon either.
Do you follow that principle as well?
That teaching kept us in school,
because when we were too sick to go to school,
we were too sick to watch t.v. all day :)
(Thanks for the teaching, mom and dad!)

I have other places to be though.
Church on Sunday and Wednesday.
In my home throughout the week trying to be the wife that God intended me to be.
Teaching piano lessons on Wednesday and Thursday nights.
It is easy to get distracted from serving in my place.

Hope to be well enough to be in my place tomorrow morning!
Will you be in yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment