Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Perfect Timing

I know it in my head ... but sometimes I don't apply it.
I know it in my head ... but I don't like the wait.
I know it in our head ... but I don't always live like it.

I am so thankful that God's timing is perfect.  For almost a year, I have been giving piano lessons in a small community about 25 miles north of my home.  They were arranged by a woman who saw a lack of music training in the churches in her remote town.  So lessons were arranged in a borrowed church, and the woman volunteered to drive when I had no transportation.  And then ... the woman had some health troubles.  No church, no transportation!  But my God knows all and is in control of all.  At that same moment, He was opening another church (with permission to use heat and lights) and He was preparing a second vehicle for us and He was multiplying my students.  Why do I fret about tomorrow?  His timing is perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment