Pages

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Fun

I just love Valentine's Day!  I mailed out some goody boxes to 16 little nieces and nephews on Monday.  Nothing huge - but just a little celebration for their day. 

My friend Christina just posted a super cute breakfast idea  (Bacon Hearts and Heart Shapped Cinnamon Rolls) that I will just have to do tomorrow for hubby.  I think that bacon and cinnamon rolls might just earn me "wife of the year" in his eyes!  Apples don't work for him, but perhaps I can pick some well shaped strawberries for the fruit.

I don't have any special plans for lunch, but I will tuck a valentine in the lunch box. 

I have some bacon wrapped steak in the freezer for tomorrow night.  While hubby was still at Kmart, he found them marked WAY down.  Those steaks grilled with twice baked potatoes and a veggie sound great as a quiet, candlelight dinner at home.  Perhaps another strawberry pie or a heart shaped jello poke cake for dessert.

2 comments:

  1. We sent valentines to aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents. I don't think we were quite up to 16, though. : ) I'm glad that you're using my breakfast idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you must have mailed the boxes on Friday, ours came on Monday - and the kids have been enjoying their goodies! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete