Pages

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wrench Rolls


AAHH!  A finished product!  I finished the last 4 rolls yesterday, while hubby used the first two at work.  He said that they worked great for him in the shop and that cheered this wife's heart.  He also managed to come up with more sewing projects on his wish list as he worked.  I was pleased with the effort, though I do wish I had put a little bit of stabilizer in the mat before sewing it up :)  I am wondering if there is some sewing course for mechanic's wives!

The peas, onions, and carrots went in yesterday.  There is nothing like the look of a freshly planted garden. 

We continue to work on our friend's tract and should have it published by the weekend.  The process is really so exciting when we think of the lives that may be changed by that small piece of paper.

** ~~ ** ~~ **

Righteous Consistency - this is hubby's goal for both of us this week (and our whole life). 

Are you up and down like a roller coaster? 
Do you dramatize EVERYTHING?  You know ... a drama queen! 
Are your decisions to serve God made in the moment and not in advance? 
Does "life" seem to get in the way of following God? 
Do you find problems, but not desire to be a part of the solutions?

All of these scenarios do not breed consistency and steadiness.  I desire to be doing right each and every day.  I desire that people expect it from me.  Will I fail?  Of course.  But, remember, if you aim at nothing ... you are bound to hit it!

1 comment:

  1. Crunchy on the inside, soft on the outside . . . and certainly not very appetizing. But very nice and useful!

    ReplyDelete