Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Faithfulness

 Lamentation 3:23b 
...great is thy faithfulness.

I realize that it is natural to thank God for answers to prayer, for unexpected gifts,
for the "good" things that He gives. 
I frequently sit and listen to these blessings during testimony times and think, 
Isn't God good in ANY situation?
Why don't I thank Him more for His goodness and faithfulness in ALL situations? 
I am thankful that God is faithful no matter the situation. 
He is faithful when the lawn mower breaks and when it is fixed or replaced. 
He is faithful in the lowest days of a medical crisis as well as in the healing. 
He is faithful on the rainy days as well as the sunny days. 
He is faithful on a workday as well as on the vacation.
He is faithful when the bank account is empty as well as when the bills are all paid.
I am thankful that I serve a God who is faithful - who know what is best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment