Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Woman's Work Wednesday (The Thursday Edition)

Well, I missed my posting yesterday.  I had a full schedule of activities yesterday and blogging got pushed aside by work on both the Arabic and French tracts.  I never know when new translations or proofs will come through and I like to tend to them as soon as possible.  When sending full color proofs of tracts across a dial-up connection things certainly take awhile.  There should be only 4 more translations in our goal of reaching 10 translations.  Unfortunately it is not easy to find trusted translators.  I think that Chinese, German, Romanian, and Dutch may still be the last parts of the plan.

My day also called for a shopping trip (just Wally World) and a needed lawn mowing (it seems that my lawn loves this heat and humidity).  The message at prayer meeting was a well-timed reminder from Psalm 68 that God will always be King and is in control of all things.  He knows and is concerned about His children's every need and he will deal with the wickedness of those who deny him.

1 comment:

  1. I know of missionaries who were in China and some still there, I believe, a missionary in Germany, and am acquainted with a missionary in Romania. Let me know if you'd like contact information on any of them and I'll see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete