Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Looking for the Blessing

Psalm 68:19
Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits,
even the God of our salvation. Selah.

Honestly, I have not been enjoying our heat and humidity.

As I daily look at the national weather map,
I longingly eye that upper north west corner of the map that is still yellow (rather than orange or red). 
Yes, those Seattle dwellers are still enjoying upper 70's!

Today, I thought of the blessings of the heat. 
There are many blessings, but I will share one.
The extreme heat and humidity means that hubby cannot walk on his lunch break
and it is not even pleasant for me to walk/run right after hubby leaves for work at 7:15.
The blessing - hubby and I are running together again at "0 dark hundred."
I have so enjoyed the extra together time and the accountability in my exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment