Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

Rested and Ready for Thanksgiving

This is the first day this week in which I have to be anywhere at a certain time.  It has been a restful week and I feel very refreshed.  The house was cleaned and I have kept up on it.  The garden has received much needed attention and may actually get a fall planting today.  The laundry and ironing is not backed up.  We have found more "Stuff" to sell on e-bay.  I even tried my hand at gluten free baking again (I am getting closer to an edible loaf of bread).

Why the second comment?  I do love Thanksgiving.  I do love the changing leaves.  I do love the cooler temperatures.  BUT, I was truly excited to walk into my discount grocery store and to find seasoned, gluten-free stuffing!  HOORAY!  I just love stuffing.  I may just have to make some before Thanksgiving :)

No comments:

Post a Comment