Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Safely Trust

Proverbs 31:11 
The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her,
so that he shall have no need of spoil.

* trust *
assured reliance on the character, ability, strength, or truth of someone or something

Can my hubby trust that I am making the best use of my time while he is at work?
Can my hubby trust that I am a good steward of our funds, time, and resources?
Can my hubby trust that the meals I prepare are economical, well-balanced, and healthy?
Can my hubby trust that there will be dinner on the table (or in the making)
when he comes home from work?
Can my hubby trust that he will have clean, pressed clothes when he needs them?
Can my hubby trust that his home will be a sanctuary from the chaos of the world?
Can my hubby trust that I am having private time with the Lord?
Can my hubby trust that I speak well of him to others?
Can my hubby trust that I keep my word?
Can my hubby trust that my actions and dress before other men is appropriate?
Can my hubby trust that there are no secrets between us?
Can my hubby trust me?

Just a few thoughts from my meditation on this verse this week.
Plenty to work on and motivation to do better.
Did you come up with some different ideas?

Next week:

Proverbs 31:12
She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.



No comments:

Post a Comment