Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

Clean It Up

If you have read this blog any length of time,
you know that I love junk food.
Sweets, chips, crackers, nachos, fast food ...

And so,
I often have to reign it in.

After 4 weeks of recovery for hubby - 
not so great eating choices - 
too many "celebrations,"
and limited exercising ...
it is time to clean house again.

It is great to have the support of my hubby.

We are simplifying and cutting back.

Oh, I still have my sweets - recently it has been 4 jelly beans for dessert :)

We enjoyed some wraps for lunch
and because we were out all day and nothing was thawed,
we had scrambled eggs with salsa and cheese for supper.
As a treat we had strawberries and grapes and fresh mint with a dollop of whipped cream!
I sure am becoming a fresh herb lover!

This week's menu plan:
Monday - Scrambled Eggs
Tuesday - Picnic - wraps again
Wednesday - Lemon Chicken Soup
Thursday - Moroccan Pork
Friday - Skillet Honey Pork Chops
Saturday - Stroganoff

No comments:

Post a Comment