Pages

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Renewal

Doesn't Spring give you a sense of renewal and new beginnings?

I was eager to finish the work inside the trailer so that I could get outdoors again.

Last week, I did get outdoors, gassed up the mower and ...
after a couple of spins around the house,
the mower handle sheered off!
How discouraging!
Usually I mow the first week of March and now I was going to be REALLY late.

So I ordered a new handle.
It arrived today and I stole some of hubby's lunch hour so he could install it.
AAAHH!
It was good to smell the grass, clover, and green onions
and see the neatly trimmed yard.

Then, since I had the truck,
I hauled off dead branches,
trimmed unruly branches and disposed of them.

I also swept the porches and weeded the walkway a bit.

The next 2 days are supposed to be rain-outs,
so it is nice to have the outside work under control.
Time to hole up and work on the next of hubby's books.



No comments:

Post a Comment