Pages

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

And Refocus Again ...

Well,
I thought that part of my "woman's work Wednesday" would include volunteer work at the hospital in 2018.
This morning, I was one step closer ...
turned in vaccination records,
took flu shot,
had TB test started ...

...and then this afternoon,
they didn't need me.

And so now, I refocus.
I pray and seek where God would use me and my extra time,
the place where I can minister to people.

It is time to apply the word of the year - refocus.
It is time to remember that the answer "no" is not the end,
it is just a redirection.

Yes, I am disappointed,
but I happen (by God's design) to be reading a book dealing with disappointments and difficult times,
and it is time to apply the principles,
God is at work.

*UPDATE*
It turns out that volunteer opportunities are quite competitive.
Next time I go with a resume and full list of references.😄

No comments:

Post a Comment